Story Of Business

Sunday, December 13, 2009

www.thinkpaid.blogspot.com. I began to search for business opportunities on the internet cause hard to find a real job. With few skills and knowledge of computers and the Internet. On the recommendation of some friends that I know I start a business online trading. I am looking for online brokers that do not need capital to start trading. Yes, I found the online broker Marketiva as giving bonuses as a $ 5 signup bonus. I start trading with signup bonus $5. The results pretty for me. Actually if I'll have enough money then I want to deposit to additional capital for this business.
And on the recommendation of some friends again, I try to create a blog and learn the adsense business. I consider this business I can also count on. In addition, I also followed some affiliate business and marketing through the Internet. I hope the businesses over the Internet can make money for me. Here are some businesses on the internet that I follow;

Marketiva: online trading with a $ 5 signup bonus
Liberty Reserve: e-curriencies exchange for online transactions
Earn from Blog and Affiliate program

That of my business I am in seriously. I think enough profits to meet my life everyday with their families. For capital I just need 1 unit of computer and internet access.
Now I start saving in banks some of my internet business profits. I plan to build a real business or entrepreneurial (I wanna be entrepreneurs) and established companies. I know this as a big plan or a dream. But I believe someday this will happen if I meant. Now through my webblog: www.thinkpaid.blogspot.com I hope my life can be better than before. I think anything that pays. This was the beginning when I created my blog's name with the name www.thinkpaid.blogspot.com. This little story of me to see the future and live. Hopefully the reader inspired. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment